You are invited to virtually attend the 10th NAWRDES Forum on DECEMBER 2nd which, this year, has a focus on pain and utilising inter-disciplinary learnings to mitigate and/or eliminate.
The event will be Chaired by Prof Alan Tilbrook (QAAFI), Prof Mark Hutchinson (University of Adelaide) and Dr Alison Small (CSIRO) and will be presented in 3 sessions with ample time for discussion.
1. Fundamental pain science
2. Societal, ethical and practical challenges and opportunities
3. Industry developments
• Prof Lorimer Moseley (UniSA)
• Dr Meredith Craigie (Faculty of Pain Medicine, ANZCA)
• Dr Alison Small (CSIRO)
• Prof Rachel Ankeny (University of Adelaide)
• Prof Wendy Umberger (University of Adelaide)
• Dr Ruth Davis (Redcap Solutions)
• Dr Hans Coetzee (Kansas State University)
• DR Jeremy Marchant-Forde (USDA)
• Dr Ellen Jongman (AWSC, University of Melbourne)
• Dr Michael Laurence (MLA)
A full program together with instructions on how to join the webinar will be sent out closer to the event.
In the meantime, please register your interest in attending by clicking the button below and please feel free to share this email with your contacts.